Thursday 11 September 2014

hi

Hi.
I'm Maya.  I got a nearly 3 year old son. No partner, it's just the two of us in the country. We arrived in Australia the day I got pregnant, still married then. I'm from the Netherlands.
Recently, I started introducing montessori education for him. I'm finding it amazing and it changed our lives. I've been calling it "project montessori my home" , hence the title. I changed it to life, though, as I feel it's becoming bigger than just changing shelves and adding materials.
I'm an ecologist. I'm a secondary school science teacher with no experience. I'm a crafter. I'm passionate about everything I do. And I'd like to share my journey.  I'll be honest, things go wrong, often. I'll share my questions and thoughts about the hard decisions I often have to make. And of course, I'm keen to show off.
I'm not very good at blogging. This is my 7th, they usual die within 5 posts. I don't like the one way conversation. So please, comment. Let me know you're reading! Share your stories and ideas. Answer my questions.
Looking forward to share my life.
Ps,  if you're one of those people who notice there are lots of edits, it's because I'm swyping this on the tablet. The auto correct is about as stupid as I've ever seen and it may take a few days for me to see the errors. If things really bother you, feel free to tell me. I won't be annoyed, because I'm always biting my fingers when I see errors on other people their blogs, lol.
Ps2. Can't believe the number of errors I found in the previous sentence. How embarrassing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment